We are currently looking to recruit a number of casual event staff to attend and assist at a multitude of fast-paced exciting UK and international events.
As specialists in delivering the latest simulated technology and VR experiences for live events, marketing activations and the corporate market- our client-base stems across the world. And as the demand for our services rises we need more people on board to aid in the setting up and execution of live events. You can find out more about what we do here.
As part of our casual event team, you will be expected to work ad hoc and sometimes at short notice, long hours and some overnight stays are required. Manual handling is sometimes required during this role.
Ideal candidates should have demonstrable experience within a customer-facing role. Experience in events or hospitality is desired but not essential as full training will be given.
• Maintain the highest standards on events
• Good attention to detail
• Punctual and well-presented
• Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills (both spoken & written)
• Computer literate and PC mechanics is a bonus
• Clean UK Driving Licence, valid for a minimum of 3 years
• Flexible with working times, long hours with evening and weekend work is required
• Own transport and ability to travel to our site in Burton on Trent
• Must be self-employed